Thursday, April 15, 2010

Preparing for Agfest!



This May we are exhibiting at Agfest; Tasmania's biggest Agricultural Show. It is huge. Over 70000 people attend over 3 days. Most tend to wear the accepted Akubras, Stockmans coats, Blundstone boots and in some cases, gumboots. I intend to wrap myself in many, many layers of clothing because typically, the weather decides to turn nasty the very week of Agfest - and I will turn a nasty shade of blue depending on the temperature and wind chill factor......



Over the past 3 months, Matthew and I have been busy propagating huge volumes of plants in the hope that we may sell out over those 3 days.....not likely, but I am forever hopeful! In any case, we have to ensure we have enough stock to supply the website sales!

Anyone interested in this event can check it out at www.agfest.com.au. It really is worth a visit as it showcases some of the brilliant producers and small business owners Tassie has available.

No comments:

Post a Comment